Other Sites to Visit
The links below will take you to designs, education, tools, publications...a world of inspiration.
- Beadalon® Artistic
- An excellent source of product that can be found in your favorite national
and local craft stores, and the company I have entrusted with the manufacture
and distribution of my Conetastic™ tool and accessories.
- Bead Dazzle
- The largest full service bead store in Ocean County, offering every type of beading supply and a huge selection of classes, with many finished pieces of jewelry for sale or simply for inspiration.
...with my Friends
at the Bling Ring Re-visited class...
- Swarovski Create Your Style
- Swarovski's DIY site offers design tools, complete product information
and numerous downloads.
- Beads, Baubles and Jewels
- The Public Television show about jewelry making, beading, and metal work: instructions, education and projects from leading jewelry designers and instructors.
- Katie Hacker
- Katie hosts Beads, Baubles and Jewels, writes, teaches, designs. And is one of my Beadalon® colleagues!
International Society of Glass Beadmakers
- ISGB is an organization for the promotion, education, and appreciation
of the art of glass beadmaking for wearable, sculptural, and functional art.
- Jewelry designer and teacher, jewelry publication editor, and colleague
of many years.
- Jeri Warhaftig
- A bead artist and teacher, Jeri sells her work at bead shows
in the North East and regularly offers workshops for beginners and advanced
beginners in her Northern New Jersey studio.
- Fernando Dasilva
- Fernando is a Brazilian-born jewelry designer who has been making his
wonderful inspiration available in the U.S. since his arrival in 1999. Now in collarboration with Wyatt White for "Two Fabulous" Jewelry Making Adventures.
- Helen is a silversmith with creations that inspire and an outstanding
- Dreamtime Creations
- A supplier of Swarovski® crystals, jewelry making supplies and much more.
- Elvee Rosenberg
- I especially love their quality resin and vintage Swarovski® crystals and
Japanese glass beads. The knowledgeable service by Debbie and the staff at
Elvee is a delight.
- Halstead Bead
- A wholesale source of jewelry supplies for metalsmiths, glass artisans, beading enthusiasts.
- The best wholesale source of pewter jewelry components, in business for many years.
- Beadwork Magazine
- Sandra designs bead-stringing projects for Beadwork's Fast and Fabulous segment.
- Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Magazine
- A great source of metal-smithing projects, products and information. Still proud of my Sun Workship Duo contribution in 2017.
- Annealed Studio
- A fascinating DIY hot and cold metal shop located in Cranford, New Jersey. Trish and staff offer classes, and instruction in the use of hydraulic press and other metal-working equipment.
- Jewel School
- Now broadcast three times each week and offering the latest tools and components demonstrated by some of the most creative people in the industry. Watch for exclusive sales of Conetastic™ and its growing family of accessory mandrels.