Welcome to Sand's Stones
Hand-made jewelry, custom designed and ready-to-wear, classroom instruction, and jewelry-making kits for the creative soul...
"Finally, take wire coiling a step farther..." writes Melissa Cable in the June/July issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry.
Availalbe now for purchase in my Store and in local bead and craft shops.
Lush Garden Necklaces display a palette of colors, textures, and shapes using vintage or contemporary themes.
My video on Wire Coiling with Conetastic™ will be airing this season as part of the Beads, Baubles and Jewels TV series. These weekly PBS shows will be broadcast in selected areas - visit the BBJ website for local stations and times. View a preview of the show now.
You can view my instructional tutorials on the Fire Mountain Gems website - just click any topic below.
- Adding French Wire and Clasp to Silk Thread
- Making Headpins from Wire
- Crochet with Wire - The Chain Stitch
- Making a Silk Thread Needle
- Forming Wire Coils
- Forming Complex Wire Shapes
- Designing with Wire Coils
- Making Ball-Tip Headpins
- Creating and Designing with Links
- Hand Knotting Pearls
- Forming Basic Wire Shapes
- Wrapping Stones and Beads with Half-Round Wire